What is SEO and Why Is It Important?
Search Engine Optimization is the technique of increasing the online visibility of a site or webpage in search engines explains John from Pill Doctor. To further explain, here’s the process. There is a searcher or reader that will type keywords on the search engine like Google, Bing, and the likes, then the certain search engine will flash links on the page. From behind, those links are ranked by the search engine with the process of Crawling and Indexing.
What’s next? The organizations of data classified by the crawlers were managed with the process of indexing. Before the information being presented to searchers or end users, it will be sorted and stored first to be processed by the search engines algorithms. Again, the details search engines are concerned with are the title and description, modifications or updates, sort of content, related keywords, approaching and active connections and a ton of different parameters that are required by their algorithms.
Once the webserver’s page is included in the index, that’s the time the page will be available on the search results. Now to be part of the top 5 links appearing in the search results, optimization of websites for the search engines or SEO is the strategy to be followed.
Here are some tips on creating an SEO-friendly website:
- Make Use of Keywords. Make sure the keywords you would like to present or to be available for searchers and crawlers are included in the title, meta-description, every part of the article, captions of images and videos, URL, etc. As well, use related and synonymous words throughout the page. However, avoid over-stuffing of keywords for that may be interpreted by search engines as black hat technique and may be annoying to the readers.
- Assure the Quality Content. This encompasses the webpage’s organization, structure, articles and posts’ content and the overall visual order. You might consider checking the graphics, format, labels and the likes.
- Utilize Your Connections. Since one factor search engines are considering is the visits the page is getting, you might as well work hard in earning viewers. There are lots of social media websites that could be used free and it would not hurt to utilize those in sharing your contents. If your content is good enough, you could ask or get backlinks from real websites with real domains You should hire a digital marketing agency to optimise your website to its best standard.
Search engine optimization is an all-encompassing web marketing strategy that entrepreneurs must pay close attention to. It is concerned not just with your site’s content and the quality of its links but also the way it is designed and made. That being said, web design and SEO are virtually inseparable. This article delves into the dynamics of this relationship so that readers can better understand their connection.
The Importance of Web Design
The concern of effective web design, as it relates to SEO, primarily revolves around the issue of utility and user-friendliness. This is opposed to the traditional understanding of web design that is primarily concerned with aesthetics more than anything else. Instead, when using an SEO-approach to your site design, you would do well to keep the following things in mind:
- User Engagement: What kind of conversion do you wish to spark with your readers?
- Web Traffic: Which pages should they view and which content should they read?
- Site Algorithm: Are your pages following the latest SEO rules?
It is vital that you keep your priorities in check. Your website’s ultimate goals should always be about conversion rates, site traffic, and actual sales. As such, you should make the most of your web design scheme and develop your very own ‘sales funnel.’
Last year, the SEO industry was once again taken by storm when Google announced that it was once again making tweaks to its search algorithm. This time, they announced that RankBrain was to become the third most important ranking factor, right next to content and links. Needless to say, if you want your website to thrive, you would do well to understand how RankBrain works.
Basically, RankBrain is a machine learning system that crunches the data based on the behavior of Google users to help them better sort their search results. At first glance, it may sound a bit complicated, but believe us when we tell you that it actually isn’t.
There are two vital aspects that RankBrain pays close attention to – Dwell Time and Click-through Rate. The former is primarily concerned with the amount of time a Google user spends on your page while the latter refers to the percentage of users that click on your link. Google has embarked on a process of improving their results based on these criteria.
The SEO game is dynamic and ever-changing, that is why it is vital that you pay close attention to RankBrain and its specific rules.